Monday, March 8, 2010

Today I am taking a McMulligan...


Up last night at 1am, 3am and again at 5am. Finally fell asleep and pretty sure REM was established. I was just about to ride some bumper cars with Robert Patterson aka Edward, in my dream when I was harshly awakened by my alarm. Argh...

Got out of bed and realized that I must have pulled out my lower back while sleeping. Double argh...

My eyes itch, again, and this has been going on for a week. What is up with that, argh...

Picked up Cheese from school, she too must have had a shitty day, because she wouldn't get out of the car at Walgreen's voluntarily, so I pulled her out but not before I nearly broke my nose on the top of her head, and ya'll I saw stars. I felt like those old Tom and Jerry cartoons, she was crying, I was crying. Karma strikes again argh...

... so I went through the drive thru of McDonald's, grabbed a McFish sandwich and some fries and just decided to chalk up this day to a McMulligan.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Stars?! OUCH!!
I hate those days...
I hope you have a better one tomorrow.
::smile::

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MarineWife said...

Wow.... One thing after another. Bummer. Sorry about that nose! OUCH! I'm glad to hear Jadyn isn't the only non compliant child...LOL. You know in my situation, I count on Jadyn to be the big sister, I just don't have time for a meltdown at her age. haha.

P.S. I thought I was the only one who ordered the Mc Fish at Mc D's. As bad as they are for you...man they are yummy!!!

I hope tomorrow goes better.