Out and about...

I took these pictures today at the Nikko Avilia Resort here on the island. Who needs a camera when you have a retro camera app on your smartphone?


This chapel was gorgeous as it sat right on the beach, floor to ceiling windows along the back. I would consider renewing my vows in a church like that.


If you work up a thirst while in the fields, never worry, a vending machine is less than 20 feet away. But to find a trash can, nearly impossible.


Up close and personal with a palm.


I thought the colors here on the beach were beautiful. When the sun is out I will definitely go back.


Cherry blossom season. I could dedicate and entire blog to cherry blossoms, love them.


More cherry blossoms.


Dim Sum anyone?


I loved this Greek Goddess, in a Spanish hotel in Okianwa Japan.


A candid moment with his girls.

Popular Posts