I have an excuse...


You would not believe the couple of weeks I have had...

It all began last Tuesday when I went on a run and was forced to take a detour through our neighborhood park and off the safety of the sidewalk. It was dusk, I became disoriented, and as a result I stumbled over a stump and fell head first into a fox hole.

Three days later, I woke up to a naked mole rat standing on my chest with a terrible overbite, dressed in a tuxedo. After force feeding me Kobe steak and red wine he led me by his minuscule hand or maybe it was a paw, to meet the soulful and smooth talking wizard who looked a lot like Samuel L. Jackson wearing a Kangol top hat. Sam informed me that I was the champion, aka "chick in the hot pink velour sweats", and the land of Odd had been awaiting my arrival. I was scheduled to fight the Jabawockawitch in a fortnight using just my bare hands and a spatula.

So of course, I have a good excuse for ignoring my blog these past couple of weeks. Hey, I was in training.

P.S. And if you are wondering I kicked the Jabawockawitch's ass, brought home her head, cooked it in a crock pot on low and served it over some egg noodles with a side of steamed broccoli.

P.P.S No I haven't lost my mind, but isn't a blog fun?

I mean Seriously, Why Can't I?

Popular Posts