Monday Funnies


The Fart Box

So Cheese is in the tub, I am keeping her company battling with the horrendous "fishing boat" wallpaper border left over from the last owners of our house.
She looks up at me and says, "Mommy did I tell you about my Fart box?"
I look over and she is holding up the Tupperware container that was intended to hold her barbies on the side of the tub. Before I had a chance to digest her words...
"This is how it works". She holds Tupperware over her bottom and of course farts on command (how do they do that anyway?) and then picks it up to smell inside the box to make sure she caught it. "See, a fart box."

Other funnies:

"Are we going to stay at the Queen Latifa Inn?"
"No honey, it is the La Quinta Inn, and probably not"... Mac

"Can ants swim in puddles?"... Cheese

"Don't throw food on my plate if you don't want it", as I am in mid-chuck tossing the tomatoes back on to Mac's plate. (do as I say not as I do)

"MapQuest really needs to start their directions of #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of the neighborhood" ...Unnamed

"There is no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far." ...Unnamed

Happy Monday, may you make bad decisions, but know that those make the best stories.

Popular Posts