I can't make this stuff up...


While searching the internet some time ago, I found this comment in the Yahoo forum. After I pissed my pants, I immeadiately placed it into my blog log where it was later completely forgotten. I found it this weekend stuffed between my letter to Oprah and my list of 25 things I wanted to do within the next year. The marathon can suck it for now.
I won't go into why I was searching for "slimquick" really I can't remember. I could have just polished off a bag of oreos with a Mich Ultra chaser, or tried on my skinny jeans only to realize that they came complete with a muffin top, this is not the point. The point is that anyone that poops their pants "in a private car no less" with such EXCLAMATION deserves a shout out.

Enjoy:

THIS STUFF THIS "SLIMQUICK" CAUSED MY MALE GENITALIA TO TURN A STRANGE COLOR BLUE. I RODE THE TOWN BUS AND POOPED!! UNCONTROLLABLY. I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS "SLIMQUICK" MAKE ME POOP ON A PUBLIC BUS!! NOT EVEN A PRIVATE CAR!! I ADVICE YOU DO NOT USE THIS PILL UNLESS YOU WAN TO POOP IN PUBLIC AND HAVE YOUR SEPCIAL PARTS TURN STRANGE COLORS.

Popular Posts