Life is Like a Box of Choocolates...


Well I have come full circle. It is truly amazing how life shakes out. Time changes everything. Life is like a box of chocolates. An unwatched pots boils immediately. You get my drift. It's been a long time O Blog, my long lost friend. So sorry I dropped you like a pair of panties on prom night, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

But I am back now, it seems that life once again has thrown me a curve ball so I look to you for some batting advice, because instead of taking the base after getting smacked in the forehead with the baseball, like last year...this time at bat I am going to hit that sucker right out of the park. And then take a victory lap.

To give you an idea of what I have been up to these past couple of months, here is a list of my last google searches.

At What temperature does beer freeze?

Is Amway a Scam?

What is Reuters?

How to download movies to ipod?

Why is a tic tac toe tie, called a cat game?

Long island iced tea recipe?

Who was The Wrestler movie based on?

What is an alpaca?

Okinawa average weather?

Why don't British people sing with an accent?

What does a ticket run to see the Grammys?

How to make a sandwich toothpick straw blowgun?

Directions to: Art in Motion Tattoo Parlour.

Popular Posts