I blame it on Columbia...


The past nine months in my quest for the holy grail, otherwise known as friendship, I have had to (and sometimes painfully) endure PTA meetings, book clubs, "intimate" parties, Bunco, step classes, boot camp classes, socials and the like, because you know what...peeps were NOT knocking down my door. And that was fine because I knew if I worked hard and kept true to myself, I would find great bunch of gals, and a tribe to call my own. And in these past couple of months I think I finally found them. However I found much, much more.

Wedged in between the coffee meet ups and wine nights, I took a right when I should have veered left at the coconut palm in the middle of the road and I stumbled, no fell face first into ZUMBA and what a difference that has made, I will write more about Zumba in the near future.

But it is his shoulders where I place most of the blame for my absence from blogging.

I will be back...once my feet slow down.

Popular Posts